Posts on more bad forensic science in the UK, exonerations, compensation and 2 heroes of a different kind.
- State of Mississippi to make pay outs in more than a dozen wrongful conviction cases
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project wins new trial for woman convicted 42 years ago on flawed arson science
- Charges dropped against California Innocence Project client Michael Hanline, who is the longest serving wrongfully convicted Californian
- Ronald Cotton and Jennifer Thompson honored for courage by DOJ
- Well-done video from British TV about Ohio Innocence Project’s recent new trial wins for Wheatt, Glover and Johnson based on flawed gun-shot residue evidence and Brady violations
- New Yorker article on compensation for the wrongfully convicted
- Exoneree Martin Tankleff mulls run for Congress