California’s costs for latest exoneration = $8M.
AAFS forensic group tries to ignore its own discrediting research. “We had some problems” says a true believer” in bitemark “science.”
- Los Angeles to pay out $8 million to exoneree Obie Anthony
- Exoneree compensation bill moves forward in Alaska
- Ricky Jackson: After 39 years in prison, an epic tale of innocence found and bitterness lost
- New Zealand continues to scratch and claw to avoid its obligation to provide compensation to exoneree David Bain
- Forensic bite mark advocacy group conducts study that proves how unreliable bite mark evidence actually is
- Pennsylvania Innocence Project has new home